Rig Repairs International (RRI) was established in Cameroon in 2008 and very quickly became involved in projects in the whole of West Africa. The company also provides specialist support and services to the European and Central American areas of operation.
The key personel in the company have many years of experience of working in Africa and are very familiar with the territory and therefore are well positioned to overcome the local difficulties to ensure projects run smoothly and with a successful outcome.
RRI fully understands and is committed to the safety regulations of the offshore industry and seamlessly integrates its services and personel into the clients safety systems and work practices.
RRI is a forward looking dynamic company that thrives on providing the client the quickest response possible to work requests.
RRI has a large new build complex close to Limbe in Cameroon with the following:
- Fully Equipped fabrication yard
- Diving warehouse and storage
- Covered blasting (UHP and Grit) area
- Environmentally controlled spray booth
- Slip way for the launch and repair of vessels
- Full office complex
- Diving tank for client viewing of welding and inspection techniques
- Accomodation for staff and client visitors
Click here for the personnel profile of managing director Jules Lambert