List of recent projects RRI personell have been involved with:
- UWILD on SCARABEO 3 Semi-sub drilling rig for SAIPEM, inspection, anode welding, general underwater maintenance off shore. Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- UWILD on ABO FPSO for PRO SAFE off shore. Lagos, Nigeria.
- Marine Growth Removal on numerous platforms for ADDAX as well as sea bed surveys and pipeline markings for RIG moves off shore. Calabar, Nigeria.
- ANODE replacement on thrusters of drill ship DEEP WATER DISCOVERY for TRANSOCEAN off shore. Malabo, Equatorial Guinea.
- Maintenance programs including SBM maintenance, pipeline surevys, platform inspections, vessel inspections etc.
- UWILD of SCARABEO 7 off shore. Lagos, Nigeria.
- Special survey and maintenance program for Semi-sub drilling RIG SCARABEO 3, including successful re-design of corrosion protection system, installation of system using underwater welding techniques, full inspection, marine growth removal, rope access welding and inspection, surface inspection.
- Removal of HERCULES RIG 156 from Boabarge by burning sea fastenings. Removal of all tie-downs around the rig.
- Supply of divers for RUE working off-shore Nigeria for Addax, also assistance with all associated logistics from visa’s, supply of equipment both local and imported, and maintenance and installation of spool pieces, metrology and survey of pipelines.
- Repair of pre-load ballast tanks on drilling RIG 156 for Hercules Offshore.