RRI offer the service of rope access by IRATA Level 1-3 specialists.
This enables tasks to be carried out in remote, inaccessible areas without the timely and costly need for scaffolding.
The Operations that this technique is very useful for but not limited to include:
- Welding and Burning
- Surface Preparation and Painting
The rope access equipment used by RRI is fully certified by IRATA and continuously maintained to ensure a very high level of safety.
Projects completed using rope access techniques by RRI include:
- Cleaning of marine growth in the splash zone
- Painting of depth markings on legs and general painting
- Assisting with mooring lines for RIG moves and towing
- Changing of anchor wires and other lines